Sunday, October 18, 2009

Directions

From Philadelphia
Take I-76 to the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike (I-476N).  Continue on I-476 North to "Pocono" Exit 95.  Follow signs to I-80 East to "Blakeslee" Exit 284.  Take Route 115 South to 903, make a right turn onto 903 South, follow for two miles, make a right onto Lake Drive.  Continue to Big Boulder Entrance on left.    Turn left into development and make Left onto Warbler Court, it's #107

From Harrisburg
Take I-81 North to I-80 East.  Take "Blakeslee" Exit 284.  Get on Route 115 South to 903, make a right turn onto 903 South, follow for two miles, make a right onto Lake Drive. Continue to Big Boulder Entrance on left.  Turn left into development and make left onto Warbler Court, it's #107

From NY and NE NJ
Take 1-80 West from George Washington Bridge to Pennsylvania "Blakeslee" Exit 284.
Get on Route 115 South to 903, make a right turn onto 903 South, follow for two miles, make a right onto Lake Drive. Continue to Big Boulder Entrance on left.  Turn left into development and make left onto Warbler Court, it's #107

No comments:

Post a Comment